Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Feelings Poetry

We have been learning to write interesting sentences about our feelings to create a poem. Read some examples below.

When I am happy, I want to smile as wide as a crocodile.
When I am sad, I want to say bad words and hide.
When I am mad, I want to stomp and stamp.
When I am curious, I want to go onto the internet and find out about it.
When I am bored, I want to wander into my own world and stay there forever.
When I am shy, I want to go to people I know.

By Rory

When I am happy, I want to smile like a clown.
When I am sad, I want to lock myself in a small, dark room forever.
When I am mad, I want to turn into an immortal fire demon and set everything on fire.
When I am curious, I want to be like a ninja and stealthily find out what the people are doing.
When I am proud, I want to celebrate by having a party.
When I am bored, I want to play games on my Nintendo Wii.
When I am shy, I want to blend into the crowd and be unseen.
When I am guilty, I want to tell the truth so I won't have that bad feeling anymore.

By Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment